Utilising Web3 we aim to create, connect and grow a giving community supporting great causes in innovative, transparent and utilitarian ways.
Working with charities we aim to create NFT projects to increase cause awareness & add to funding pipelines with the majority of proceeds going to the charity.
Leveraging on NGO communities and reaching new communities we aim to add utilitarian value to buyers through partnering with charities and corporates.
Educating non NFT users through a trusted and transparent process that causes can benefit from and thus increasing the donor community.
Dughall founded parade|NFT in 2022 after working multiple years in the finance and NGO space. He is an expert in strategic clarity and its transformative power to increase productivity, galvanize commitment, and drive high performance.
Fanfire is invested into the development of a social platform based on NFTs and other Web3 components
NFTs are the mechanism that is being utilised to create new funding streams for organisations, and add users to the NFT and crypto market.
We partner with charities to create value for the NFT owner and the charity. Instead of just sharing a small profit with the charity we create and grow the project with the charity to ensure longevity and engagement.
The minimum amount that will go to a charity is 70%, the remaining 30% is there to cover the infrastructure costs. Charites do not pay upfront costs for a project set-up, thus not draining funds from the charity that could be used towards their cause.
For parade|NFT based projects that are not tied to a charity the funds go towards setting up projects for charities so that they do not have to fund their projects infrastructure.
Each project has it's own unique utility that is created by parade|NFT and the charity that is involved. These utilities range from an array of options and we are excited to share these on a project by project basis.
All parade|NFT project's utilities gives holders access to early minting on projects plus added utilities on a project by project basis.
Funds are tracked on the blockchain and are done in various ways depending on regulations and individual charity needs/requirements.
Yes, you can use your credit card through the secure facility in the market place. A wallet will be created for you to house your NFT.
All NFTs are can be resold on secondary market places like Opensea.
See the road map page for the parade|NFT road map. Each charity will have a more detailed roadmap that can be viewed.
We believe in transparency and openness, thus we share the teams' information.